Sunday, September 26, 2010

How To Connect With Home Power Saver

If you’ve browsed through Home Power Saver’s content and found some value in it, you might consider subscribing to my RSS feed.  RSS integrates with My Yahoo, iGoogle, and many other readers allowing you to automatically see new posts from your favorite sites.  It's a huge time saver, and a great way to keep up with your reading.

Similarly, please check out Home Power Saver’s facebook page.  I’ve just added the Facebook presence, and plan to not only post updates when I have new articles on the website, but as readership increases, will work to create a community for exchanging ideas and passing along experiences.  


The most helpful action anyone can take is to pass along this site to a friend who may be interested in the content.  Whether it be through email, Facebook, or any other method, increasing readership will allow me to spend more time on creating better content and researching, testing, and reviewing new products.

Lastly, I welcome your feedback.  Please leave comments on articles posted – suggestions, critiques, and personal experiences will only make this site better.

No comments:

Post a Comment