Monday, February 14, 2011

New Addition to the Home Power Saver Family

Yes, that's right - I'm expecting an addition to our family - due in early February.  We're excited, and as you might expect, I'll have less time to devote to writing about ways to save energy and reduce bills.

I've tried to write and schedule several posts in advance of our arrival, so you can expect to continue to see a regular weekly posting.  In fact, I think I have some excellent content upcoming, discussing more on solar, water reduction, more ways to insulate, time of use billing plans, and much more.

Basically, just expect the quantity of posts to be reduced from 2-3 per week to 1-2 per week for the next few months.

Thanks for reading and thanks for sticking with me! And please subscribe to my RSS feed to be notified whenever a new entry is posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment